March 16, 2023
YMM 152 … What Is It Like To Be Engaged?
By: Jim Jacobus
What better way to answer that question than going straight to two "Nearlywed" couples that are just weeks away from saying "I do" and interview them?In this week's episode we ask these guys some great, even tough, questions about what their seriously dating and engagement phases have been like! You will hear them answer, very candidly, the following questions:
- Why do you want to get married?
- What have been some of the struggles you have faced while dating and engaged?
- What have been the fun parts of this time in your lives? Any unexpected blessings?
- What, if anything, do you think will be different once you say "I do"?
- Imagine you have been married for 30 years ... what would you want people to say about you individually and as a couple?
- What is one piece of advice or insight you would want to give our couples out there that are engaged or seriously dating?
- For your homework this week Click Here to download our discussion on creating a "Bucket List" together!
- And, Click Here to download our Speaker/Listener Checklist to guide you through the discussion above!
- Additionally we encourage you to join our Facebook group by Clicking Here!
- Click Here to listen to the podcast!
Share this Post