March 9, 2023
YMM 151 … The 4 Foundations of A Great Relationship!
By: Jim Jacobus
Hey gang! In this podcast episode we preview a series we have entitled The 4 Foundations of A Great Relationship! It is intended to do exactly what the title says. As you are seriously dating or engaged we want you to begin working on the 4 things that will become the backbone of you experiencing everything you hope for if/when you walk down the aisle together to say "I DO"! We will be covering the following:
- Conflict resolution and/or problem solving
- Creating a shared vision
- Committing to being the best version of yourselves both individually and collectively
- And, we have an interview with a few couples that are currently engaged and just months, or weeks, away from saying I DO to get their insights on this very important time in their lives!
- For your homework this week Click Here to download our discussion on creating a "Bucket List" together!
- And, Click Here to download our Speaker/Listener Checklist to guide you through the discussion above!
- Additionally we encourage you to join our Facebook group by Clicking Here!
Share this Post